Brass Instrument Repair at Accent Music.
Accent Music has been the leader in Brasswind repairs for the region for over 23 years. We have a full service shop on location.
Full service dent and valve repair, flush and clean service, lacquering, refinish, etc... There is not much we can't do here.
Brass flush and clean description
Submersion of horn body, slides and valves in cleaning solutions.
Reassemble, relube and oil of valves and slides. Replace new corks,
felts and springs as needed. Valves/rotors are cleaned and aligned.
Levers are restrung. Mouthpiece is cleaned and sanitized.
* Individual attention for students and pros alike
* Fast turnaround times (emergency service available)
* A well equipped shop with a large stock of new, used and obsolete woodwind and brass parts
* Clarinet tenon replacement, crack repairs and broken section repair and replacements
* Complete overhaul and playing condition service on all brasswind instruments
Marc Gullo, our lead brass and woodwind repair technician graduated from Red Wing Repair institute and has been working with Accent Music for over 20 years. He is a member of NAPBIRT (National Association of Band Instrument Repair). His reputation for quality and timely repair is renowned amongst Band Directors, professional players and students. All of our work is guaranteed.Loaner instruments are also available to use while yours is in for repair.
Please contact us for prices and advice on your instruments email: email@example.com
5810-A Kirkwood Hwy.
Wilmington, DE 19808